Saturday, October 22, 2016

Veteran’s Day

Veteran’s Day

    I’ll admit it. I’ve been a little clipart crazy lately. The other night I found myself sitting alone, in the dark, in our living room. It was after eleven and my dear sweet hubby had turned off all the lights and gone off to bed. To say I was slightly lost in my clipart creations was a bit of an understatement. But, my (former) military family & friends inspired me to create these little cuties and I was on a mission to complete them! 
   My military kids were created with Veteran’s Day in mind, but they’d be adorable to use for anything military related. These have JUST been posted on my TpT store, so you can click on any of the images and pick up the whole set ½ price for the next 24 hours!












Bear with me as I get started... I'm so excited (and sort of intimidated) to journey into this new technology! At some point, I hope to be publishing original story read alouds. :) Stay tuned!!

 photo signature-37.png

PS. I’ve also made it my personal project to make a non-fiction printable for each holiday throughout the year. These will be titled “I Know (the holiday name)”. Follow me to get great deals as these are released I may create my first “growing” bundle to give you even more savings! (I’m still trying to catch up with all my TpT marketing skills)! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment