Sunday, October 16, 2016

Halloween & Dia de Muertos Clipart


Eclectic Clips
       Clipart is a recent addiction that I’ve acquired. I’ve always been “artsy”.  After buying it from other people for a couple years (and spending a small fortune), I decided to take matters (or an apple pencil) into my own hands. Not to plug Apple products, but I LOVE my iPad Pro and Apple pencil!  To date, I’ve created quite a collection of clipart to use with my educational products. Now you can find some of them on my TpT store!
   Just click on the image of the set that you like to find it on my store front. You can cutesy up your items, without gouging your budget. 












 photo signature-37.png

PS. Click on my “Follow Me” button for ½ off all my newest products for the first 24 hours that they’re posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment