Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A New Year & A New Name

    The beginning of any new year is always ripe with possibilities and promises of new adventures.  This year is no different for me.  
    Formerly I was blogging as "Thrifty Third Grade", but I felt it was time for a fresh start for a couple of reasons. First, I found that another teacher was using a name almost exactly like mine which created some confusion for people trying to find my blog. More importantly, many of my resources can be used across multiple grade levels so it seemed that my ideas had outgrown one specific grade level. 
   So, if you've visited "Thrifty Third Grade", thanks for following me to my new home! If you're just stopping by the the first time, I hope you can find something to bring you back again. 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment