Sunday, March 1, 2015

Confessions

    Last October, I had resolved to blog EVERY WEEK once we started the new year! I love to write, journal, and compose songs so digging deeper into my blog was a new goal that I was excited to accomplish...
    Then at Thanksgiving my husband and I got a surprise! Even though my doctor had told me that I probably wouldn't be able to conceive any more children, I found myself staring down at a magic wand.
    This is baby #4 for us (I know your mouth just fell open, right?)! My oldest (son) informed us that he would in fact be twenty-five when this baby turned 12 (thanks for that). Our older daughter was thrilled that she wouldn't be the "middle" child anymore (and wants to raise this baby herself), while my youngest daughter, who just turned eight this month, just jumped up and down clapping. Needless to say, we're a little out of practice. ;) My best intentions to blog every week fell apart since I couldn't stay awake once I got home from school everyday.
   So, I apologize for slacking off, but I'm glad you're here to share our happy news! Last week we found out the gender of our new addition. In order to share my news at school, I baked and filled six dozen cupcakes with gender-reveal frosting. You can't really taste it, but you can take a peek!
 
  Perfect! I had one baby name left in my Bible from when my husband and I were married. Four names. Two boys and two girls, which is exactly what we've been blessed with. God is so good!

   Now that I've shared my confession, I'll make a new resolution to pick up where I left off before. My blog should be picking back up again now that I'm in the second trimester. I hope you'll hang in here with me while we grow together.

Thanks Again for Stopping By,
 photo signature-37.png

No comments:

Post a Comment