Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I Survived Power Pack

Can you survive the SUPER SAVINGS with this 237 page power pack? With one easy download, you will have access to five novel studies, plus bonus extensions only available with this product. The "I Survived Power Pack" is the perfect tool to engage your students in this high interest survival series and related historical events! 
My students enjoy reading these texts during book clubs (literature circles), but they could also be read whole group or as independent novel studies. After they've read several of the books, students can practice comparing across texts with the included extensions. As I add additional activities, the price will increase so grab the great deal now and download new updates later!

This product download includes novel studies for:
I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic
I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916
I Survived the Attacks of Sept. 11th
I Survived the Japanese Tsunami 2011
I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg 1863

Each novel study contains all of the great elements contained in my individual packs, including:
-Higher Level Reading Comprehension Questions (short answer) w/Answer Keys
-Reading Comprehension Quizzes (multiple choice and/or short answer) w/Answer Keys
-Multiple Extension Activities 

Novel Study Extension Skill Builders Include:
-Character Analysis
-Character Comparison
-Character Comparison Writing 
-Topic KWLs
-Making Text Connections
-Cause & Effect
-Topic Research
-Research Writing 
-Decoding Characters
-Story Sequence
-Story Summaries

Bonus Extensions (not included with individual novel studies):
-Comparing Characters Across Texts w/Graphic Organizers & Writing Extension
-Comparing Across Text (plot)w/Graphic Organizer and Writing Extension
*More extensions coming soon!*








 


No comments:

Post a Comment